Thursday, 29 December 2011

4 Best Ad Publishing Networks For Bloggers To Earn More Money.

Google Adsense : The best ad publishing network for bloggers and other site owners too. It is the best in the world of ad publishing. With high amount given to users who really work hard. Currently it is the leader in the world of Ad publishing. I am eagerly waiting for my first Adsense account approval which I believe will soon be approved. I have seen many videos of Adsense and with them I can surely say that it is the real leader in the world of ads publishing
Chitika :

It is a good adsense alternative. I have not used but have seen many positive reviews about it and also have been recommended by many friends. It has many options in it but the ads are very geo targeted. This is the reason I don’t like using Chitika. I don’t recommend it to anyone, whose site visitors do not come from these countries in their geo targeted list. It consists of USA and Canada. If your users dont come from these countries, ads do not display or you can configure options to display an alternative ad or an back fill ad.

  • Admaya is an online pay per click ad-market.
  • Publicise your ads to a large community using Admaya advertiser account.
  • Advertise using text and banner ads targeted to niche audience with full control on click rates and budget.
  • Presenting a cost effective advertising system wherein you need to pay only for legitimate clicks on your ads.
  • Admaya publisher account for webmasters.
  • Monetize your website or blogs Admaya using publisher account.
  • Create stylish and modern ad display units matching your website or blog design.
  • Display ads related to contents of your website or blog and earn from legitimate clicks send from your site

click to sign up http://adf.ly/?id=917523

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...